Hecate House on Haida Gwaii for a Benjamin Raffle
Your chance to win a trip for FOUR to Haida Gwaii, BC for $100
Haida Gwaii Family Fun at Hecate House
Nestled along the eastern shoreline on the Hecate Strait, surrounded by ancient forest and open sky, Hecate House specializes in authentic Indigenous (Haida) cultural adventures. The Hecate House lodge and oceanfront cabin offer the ideal setting to explore the many eco-adventures, natural attractions, and historical and cultural sites found on Haida Gwaii’s Graham and Moresby Islands. The lodge is located on Moresby Island close to the airport, yet far from town on a secluded, semi-private beach. The lodge lies mere feet from the ocean, on a sandy beach offering ocean views from every room.
Prepare for an enlightening and transformative week of exhilarating discovery as you explore the very best of Haida Gwaii, the “Galapagos of the North.” Settle in the comfortable, relaxing, beachside lodge, and let the world’s problems fade away as you fall asleep to the sounds of the tide.
The edge of the world beckons with an extraordinary opportunity to “Experience Haida Gwaii.” Venture deep into monumental rainforests, where treasured heritage sites unveil ancient artifacts. Encounter remarkable rare flora and fauna, by land or sea. While at the lodge you can choose to simply relax, and unwind while we take care of all your meals. Or you can select a daily experience to travel about the island.
Experiences to choose from: (additional charges may apply)
- Bear viewing: the world’s largest subspecies of black bear live here
- Cultural trip by boat to Skedans village to see 100-year-old totem poles
- Big Tree photography tour: get deep off the beaten tracks to see some of the most spectacular old-growth forests that hold the island's largest trees. You won’t see another person.
- Halibut and salmon fishing
- Digging for razor clams
Trip Dates: Mutually agreed upon dates between July 14 - Aug 14, 2022
Details: 4 Guests, or 1 Family / 5 Days / All Meals Included
*Only 200 tickets will be sold.
Raffle tickets on sale: April 14 - May 31, 2022
Drawing: June 1, 2022 @ 3pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Travel to Haida Gwaii, British Columbia NOT INCLUDED
- Some of the local experiences may be subject to additional charges